Fringed Gilet



Black fringed gilet - Stradivarius
Black crochet top - Everything5Pounds
Mom denim shorts - New Look (similar)
Snakeprint lace up sandals - Mango (similar)
Silver coin necklace - Lefties
Silver fringe necklace - Lefties
Metallic tattoos - eBay






    Un look un peu différent qui incorpore des éléments fétiches: franges, daim, serpent, crochet, jean et lacets.

    Point de blabla, la tenue parle d'elle-même, j'espère que vous l'aimerez autant que moi l'été dernier !







    A look a little bit different which contains favourite elements: fringes, suede, snake, crochet, denim and laces.

    No bla bla, the outfit speaks for itself, I hope you'll love it as much as I did last summer !




 
You can follow me
On Bloglovin'
xxxx 

10 commentaires

  1. I loveloove this outfit so much! It is really a summer to go out outfit. And you look so preatty <3

    http://beyondthose-eyes.blogspot.fi/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Awww thanks for this sweet comment, I was afraid readers might find it boring because I'm posting summer outfits during winter (I'm such a lazy ass girl ahah), so I'm glad you like it ! <3 :)

      Supprimer
  2. I like the outfit! I follow you. Please follow me back!
    XOXO
    Ariadna
    http://www.ariptisima.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love your boho chic style. Keep up the good work girlie!

    xoxo
    Mercedes Marie
    www.beyondherreality.com

    RépondreSupprimer

THANK YOU for your sweet messages, they always make my day. <3