Kill Em With Kindness


Purple sleeveless denim jacket - (similar & similar)
Snakeprint fringed top - Elizabeth and James (similar & similar)
Denim mom shorts (with belt) - New Look
Chunky gladiator sandals - eBay
Round sunglasses - Forever 21 (similar)
Pearl bracelet - Lilly Framboise (similar)




     Des couleurs et du jean, histoire de changer (ironie) ;). J'avais prévu une tenue noire et blanche avec ce gilet violet mais je me suis souvenue de cette tenue, j'avais donc envie de changer un peu, tout en restant dans mes tons girly favoris ! ;)




    Colours and denim, for a change (irony) ;). I planned to wear this purple jacket with a black and white outfit but I remembered this look, so I wanted to switch things a little, but staying in my favourite girly tones ! ;)





Please, you can follow me

Aucun commentaire

THANK YOU for your sweet messages, they always make my day. <3