Beach



Yellow printed top - Boohoo
Floral dress - Pull and Bear
Strawberry necklace - eBay
Mirror sunglasses - eBay
Studded bag - Street Level
Fedora - Debenhams
Silver pointed flats - Zara



    Dernières photos prises par Killy Nicole.

    Cette tenue est complètement le fruit du hasard. Je comptais mettre ma robe noire avec ce top/cape jaune mais ne la trouvant pas, j'ai pris la première chose que j'ai vue et nous y voilà ! Finalement, le combo rend bien autant au niveau des couleurs que des imprimés.



    Last pictures taken by Killy Nicole.

    This outfit wasn't expected at all. I was supposed to wear that cape top with my black dress but I couldn't find it so I just take the first thing I saw and here we are ! And the mix is great because of both the colours and the prints.




Aucun commentaire

THANK YOU for your sweet messages, they always make my day. <3